–Delivers install merchandise and equipment throughout Durham Region.
Number of positions: 1
Work Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 7 am – 4 pm
Pay: Negotiable and competitive
Benefits: Yes – Good package after successful completion of 90-day probationary period
Own Transportation Required: Valid Ontario Drivers Licence
- Use various machinery and tools to fabricate and create cabinetry and custom woodwork.
- Understand drawings/blueprints to be constructed.
- Work independently; set-up and safely operate machinery and integrate hardware and cabinetry.
- Work on finishing, assembly, fabrication, and installation -ability to visualize and see projects to fruition, from drawings or schematics all the way to installation.
- Solid understanding of cabinetry design and installation.
- Safety-mindedness and utilization of all health and safety measures, gear and protocol.
- Able to communicate clearly verbally and on paper through drawings and measurements.
Certificates Required: Education Required: Any relevant program, trade course and/or experience an asset.
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required: 3+ years
Vaccination Required: Question asked at interview; DO NOT currently have a vaccination policy and are following Ministry of Health guidelines in relation to both vaccinated and not; equal opportunity employer.
Company Culture: Close-knit, community-oriented, family-run business that values growth, integrity and skills development; receptive to apprentices and anyone passionate about custom cabinetry.
Social Interaction: Alone time but also regular check-ins and communication.
Communication: English language skills required for forms and drawings, general reporting and customer/colleague interaction.
Describe the Ideal Candidate for this Role: Ideal candidate is committed to creating solid product that thrills clients; provides friendly interaction and timely service. Passionate about learning carpentry and woodworking trade.