Number of positions: 1
Work Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 7 am – 4:30 pm
(Occasional weekend / overtime hrs., but will be requested well in advance and properly compensated for)
Pay: Pay: $18/hr. to start (negotiable and potentially higher, depending on skill and experience)
Benefits (Yes/No?): Yes – Good package after successful completion of 90-day probationary period.
Certificates Required: N/A (but relevant trade experience an asset)
Own Transportation Required: No – uses company vehicles
Start Date: Immediately
- Wrapping and loading fully assembled cabinetry.
- Off-loading cabinetry at assigned sites.
- Safely loading products in cube as per Team Lead instruction.
- Accounting for all delivery items.
- Use of cell phone required for timely delivery notifications and reporting (to Team Lead).
- Warehouse/Inventory tracking and allocation.
- Materials pick/up and drop-off.
- COVID site readiness; compliance to protocol.
- Site demolition and safe clearing of debris.
- Product assembly – of product lines
- Basic literacy and numeracy.
- Full class G license required with a clean abstract.
- Proficient English
Company Culture: Close-knit, community-oriented, family-run business that values growth, integrity and skills development; receptive to apprentices and anyone passionate about the custom cabinetry trade and world class customer service.
Social Interaction: Alone time but also regular check-ins and communication.
Describe the Ideal Candidate for this Role: Ideal candidate is a good, safe driver, with commitment to friendly interaction and timely service delivery.
Communication: English language skills required for basic forms completion, reporting and customer/colleague interaction.