Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre
French/English Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Number of positions: 1 Full Time Permanent Position
Work Hours: 9-5 Mon-Friday Full Time hours Monday -Friday – no evenings/weekends
Pay: $18-21 per hour
Education Required: Strong language/written skills in both French and English (Bilingual is a must and will be tested)
· Knowledge in QuickBooks on-line is a plus!
· Previous basic Service Technician experience considered an asset
· Experience in the basic use of diagnostic and power tools considered an asset
· Familiarity with on-line sales platforms considered an asset.
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required: 1+ (ideal)
Own Transportation Required: Yes
Start Date: Immediately
Handling and resolving inquiries both in French and English on the phone, via email and fax from end users and retail clients on general inquires, technical information requests, quality, and how-to issues.
· Day-to-day warranty claims, sales orders and the invoice processing associated.
· Picking, packing, and shipping parts to our clients.
· Processing debit and credit card transitions using POS system.
· Arranging shipments via FedEx and Canada Post.
· Fulfilling orders online through Amazon & eBay
· Checking general voice mail box daily and call backs
· General administrative duties and warehouse duties as required.
· Fluently bi-lingual English/French both written and spoken.
· Experience in a customer service role.
· Computer competency (MS Office)
· Flexible & dependable
· Can do attitude
· A willingness to learn new information on an on-going basis.
Collaborative teamwork environment
Describe the Ideal Candidate for this Role:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to combine strong bilingual communication, administrative and customer service skills with an aptitude for learning Professional office
Communication: Fluent in French and English