Website Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre
Number of positions: 1-3 (Permanent, Full-Time Roles)
Work Hours: 2 shifts available; Afternoon & Night:
Afternoon (Monday – Friday 3:30pm to 12am)
Night (Sunday – Thursday 11:30pm to 8am)
*Hires will start on day shift (Monday – Friday 7:30am to 4pm) for at least 3 weeks and then get a permanent afternoon or night shift
Pay: $ 19/hr. +
Own Transportation Required: No
Start Date: Immediately
* Employer will fully certify the right candidate in Raymond Reach for those possessing ‘the right fit’ and who have forklift experience and/or credentials but not specifically in Raymond Reach
Benefits (Yes/No?): Yes, health and dental after 3 mths.
* Birthdays off (if out of probation)
*Gym onsite with incentive (50 workouts = paid day off) and personal trainer onsite for bootcamp Tuesday and Thursdays *Warehouse monthly incentive bonus of $171 per month (paid as a lump sum but adds another $1.00 to the hourly rate if broken down) – note that employees who have received disciplinary action, will not receive the bonus for that month
*Food Truck Fridays over the summer, fully paid by company
Certificates Required: Forklift (Raymond Reach preferred)
· Shipping & Receiving
· Receiving all inbound material, including inspecting, unloading, counting and processing the inbound shipment.
· Verifying the accuracy of the physical shipment against the shipping documentation.
· Documenting any variances found during the inspecting, unloading, counting and processing stages.
· Distributing products into the appropriate storage location according to established SOP’s.
· Recording any discrepancies and reporting them to the DC Manager and appropriate departments.
· Preparing all customer orders as per picking SOP’s.
· Reporting any variances found within inventory during the picking process to the DC Supervisor.
· Verifying the accuracy of all orders picked.
· Wrapping and staging the orders for final approval.
· Loading trailers as per shipping requirements.
· Following all safety procedures for the department.
· Dealing with all customers in a polite and efficient manner.
· Performing cycle counts on physical inventory.
· Ensuring warehouse is in a clean, safe, organized, and sanitary condition at all times.
· Maintaining proper security of designated areas.
· Any other jobs or duties as required.
· Raymond Reach forklift certification and experience or other forklift credentials and/or experience — will certify “the right applicant”
· Respect for and implementation of all OHS (Ontario Health and Safety) protocol
Certificates Required: (Raymond Reach preferred)
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required: 1 (or Raymond Reach certification)
Company Culture: Highly motivated team play; staff help one another
Describe the Ideal Candidate for this Role: Highly motivated with strong work ethic and positive spirit
Social Interaction: Low-to-Medium
Communication: Medium (Good spoken English)