Number of Positions: 2 – 3
Work Hours: 35hours/week
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Start Date: TBD
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required: 1 year or less
– Provides support as a member of the Produce team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Produce floor and displays.
– Performs all functions related to breaking down deliveries and stocking shelves. Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
– Ensures a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating and removing out-of-date products.
– Assists Team Leader in organizing and displaying volume and seasonal items.
– Monitors and prevents spoilage and communicates waste to buyers, Team Leaders, and shift supervisor.
– Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
– Assists with periodic inventory checks.
– No prior retail experience required. Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
– Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
– In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
– Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
– Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.