Are you looking for a career at a stable company with endless possibilities for growth? We are a privately owned Canadian company with over 5000 employees working together to provide an essential service: supplying Canada with delicious products!
Our Goreway facility is looking for full time, permanent, employees to join our team of passionate people who are #Sofinaproud. At Sofina, we are working hard to offer quality products for the Canadian market.
We offer opportunities to hone key skills such as: accuracy, speed and critical thinking. On site training provided for individuals that are interested in working for Sofina. There is no limit to the opportunities for progression and growth at Sofina Foods.
If this sounds exciting to you, come & work with us! We are committed to providing employees with a safe work environment, secured by screening protocols and protective equipment so that health and safety is always a top priority.
Join the Sofina Foods family and start your new career today!
What we have to offer
- PM shift, Monday – Friday;
- Frequent overtime available;
- Hourly rate: $18.14 – $19.14
- $400 referral bonus for each successful referral;
- Full benefits (health, dental and vision) after probation;
- Pension plan;
- Ability to lift up to 25kgs
- Knowledge and experience using a Sure Meat scale and scanner
- Inspection of weight, oxygen and metal detector at appropriate times and accuracy of information recorded
- Provide effective feedback to area supervisor on results and product specifications
- Knowledge of CCP’s and documentation of reports are accurate clear and informative
- Must work strictly in compliance with all Health & Safety requirements
- Produce a safe and quality product according to product specifications and HACCP/Food Safety and Quality Assurance Manual.
- Necessary skills for verbal and written communication in English.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn and take ownership
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and organize in a rapidly changing environment
- Display a positive and proactive attitude
- Necessary skills for working in a team environment and strong Leadership Skills
- Work in and promote a safe environment
- Other relevant duties as assigned by PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR and or DESIGNATE
Best in class measures to ensure safety in place including PPE provided, screening and additional lunchroom space for physical distancing during breaks. Partitions installed on production lines for your safety.
Apply @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Sofina Foods Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements, for the purpose of accommodation under AODA, known to Human Resources when they are contacted for an interview.