Website The Old Newcastle House Taps & Grill
Kitchen Manager, Newcastle Ontario
NOW HIRING, KITCHEN MANAGER
The Old Newcastle House Taps & Grill is a well-established, thriving business located in historic downtown Newcastle. We are expanding our team and seek only qualified, dedicated Hands On Kitchen Manager. We are known for our excellent, courteous, hard-working staff and our customers love our service, offerings, and atmosphere!
Do you have what it takes to become part of our team? If these qualities are what you offer, let us know.
· Are you prepared to take your hospitality career to the next level?
· Do you have a passion for cooking, and providing great food?
· Can you manage well under pressure?
· You have at least two years of direct, proven Management/Supervision/Back of House experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment?
· Do you have a full knowledge and understanding of food costs and menu development?
· Are you able to work all shifts, with your team, including nights/weekend without restrictions?
· Do you consider yourself a reliable, strong team player?
We offer Competitive wages and other perks await the right candidates. A Food Safety certificate is required. Please do not call to inquire about these positions, emails only please.
TO APPLY: Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those who are chosen for an interview will be contacted by email. Thank you to all who apply.