Join us on for a Virtual Hiring Event!
Thursday, May 12, 2022
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
The following positions at 30 hrs/week are available:
- Digital Literacy Facilitator (Oshawa)
- Life Skills Facilitator (Pickering)
- Trade Workshop Facilitator (Pickering)
- Youth Job Connection Summer Facilitator (Oshawa)
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and book your virtual interview time slot now!
To be eligible, participants must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment; and,
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- International students are not eligible participants.
- International students include anyone who is temporarily in Canada for studies and who is not a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
- Proficient computer and social media skills with the ability to adapt training styles to meet customer needs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and organization skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, creativity and resolution skill
The Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre (DRUHC) encourages applications from members identified of the four designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), DRUHC will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Oshawa 905-579-1821 | email@example.com
Pickering 905-420-4010 | firstname.lastname@example.org