Confronting Racism Career Fair Employer
Oshawa Public Libraries
The Oshawa Public Libraries is a dynamic award-winning library that enriches the lives and potential of the people of Oshawa by connecting them to the world of information and each other.
We help make Oshawa a great place to live, work and play through:
- Dynamic Programs and Services to Support and Inspire People
- Strong Community Presence and Connections
- Excellent Customer Service
- Sustainability and Relevance
- Advancing Digital Literacy
Visit the Oshawa Public Libraries website for more information.
Career Fair Positions
Public Services Clerk, 1 position:
- This position provides pro-active customer and information services to the public.
Student Page, 1 position:
- Students are responsible for putting books away in a timely and organized manner, and shelf read to ensure that books are properly displayed and accessible to the public.
- Various roles within the Library.
Reading Buddies (volunteer):
- Reading Buddies are expected to read on a regular basis (once a week) to young children in order to foster a love of reading, encourage excitement about books, build confidence in early readers and create a social environment while exploring the many different worlds books have to offer.