HIRING Event - Summer Students
May 24, 2023 in Oshawa
The Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre is hiring 4 summer students (30hrs/week)!
Follow the link below to the job of interest and submit your application, then register for the hiring event to secure your interview spot:
Please bring your RÉSUMÉ on May 24 between 11am – 2pm to 272 King Street East, Oshawa.
Interviews are conducted on the spot (if eligible)!
To be eligible, participants must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age(inclusive) at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act ; and,
- is legally entitled to work accordance to the relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
International students are not eligible. Recent immigrants are eligible if they are Canadian Citizens or permanent residents.
- Proficient computer and social media skills with the ability to adapt training styles to meet customer needs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and organization skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, creativity and resolution skill
The Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre (DRUHC) encourages applications from members identified of the four designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), DRUHC will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.