Website Home Concierge
Hourly Rate: $17.50
Position Type: Casual (potential for full time hours) (must be available for a minimum of 10
hours a week)
Benefits: RRSP Matching, Vacation Pay, Loyalty Paid Days Off, Health Spending Account,
Cellphone Allowance and Meal Vouchers (Based on Hours Worked)
Location: Greater Toronto Area & Surrounding Areas
At Home Concierge we are looking for Companions with a passion for forming connections with
seniors and their loved ones. We are looking for someone that is able to enrich the lives of the
seniors that they are caring for and is able to provide support that allows them to continue to live
comfortably at home.
• Responsible for providing emotional support and non-medical services that improve the
lives of the seniors
• Supporting seniors with meal prep, laundry, changing sheets, vacuuming, dusting,
sweeping, mopping, etc.
• Participating with seniors in customized activities
• Escorting seniors to appointments or to the grocery store (transportation would be
What do you need to qualify?
• Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to engage and support the seniors
you care for – experience caregiving / fostering relationships with seniors is a plus
• Excellent communicator, resilient, & flexible to meet the changing priorities of a pilot
• Ability to resolve contentious or sensitive issues or situations independently
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of client information
• Own a smartphone and comfortable with using apps
• Demonstrated knowledge of occupational health & safety practices, principles &
• Compliance with infectious disease screening as per provincial legislation & maintaining
• Valid G class drivers’ license, valid automobile insurance and willing to travel throughout
the Greater Toronto Area
• Familiarity with retirement industry resources is considered an asset
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Must be able to walk, sit and stand for an extend period of time
• Must be able to bend, reach and lift
• Must be able to carry and transport object of various sizes up to 25 lbs.
• Must be available for a minimum of 10 hours a week
Why Work for Home Concierge?
Be a part of making history: Service offering is in the Greater Toronto area with potential to
expand across the country. As a founding team member you play a role in shaping the future of
the business and the people we serve and are provided the opportunity for growth into new
roles as the business grows.
Help seniors retain their lifestyle in their home: Your role as a Companion at Home
Concierge positively impacts each client you work with, enabling them to remain independent &
age gracefully in the home they know & love.
Be part of shaping the future of senior care: Canada will need over 800,000 long-term care
beds by 2050 – over 2.5 times what we have now. By reinventing at-home care, you are
developing a sustainable solution to ensure the wellbeing of Canada’s aging population.
You are supported in & rewarded in your work: Working at Home Concierge comes with a
strong support network of coordinators and mentors, competitive salary and benefits including a
unique rewards system designed to motivate you based on the amount of services you provide
to our members.
You have room to grow as a leader: The Companion position develops leadership skills &
provides opportunities for career progression to management roles within our rapidly growing
You are supported by cutting edge technology: The Home Concierge app puts scheduling,
payment, and client profile access at your fingertips – keeping you one step ahead as you
deliver first-class care.
Home Concierge is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need
accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human
Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
If Home Concierge sounds like the place for you, let’s talk. Please submit your application at
https://www.thehomeconcierge.ca/careers to join our team!
You may also contact Gabriella Buczok, Regional Recruiter at email@example.com