Website Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre
Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre
Please note: this opportunity is posted by Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre on behalf of the employer.
Ground Patrollers are our team on the ground handling parking compliance and general health
checks of our e-scooter and e-bike fleets. This includes working around the City’s downtown area
and riding e-scooters or e-bikes and moving them to high demand locations. This is a hands-on, high
impact role that will suit people who love working outdoors, love a fast paced work environment and
are looking for an exciting challenge.
● Relocate scooters and/or e-bikes from low to high demand areas in a timely manner
● Perform safety health checks on scooters and e-bikes.
● Swap out batteries in low battery scooters and/or e-bikes
● Follow company procedures to perform basic diagnostics or repairs on scooters and/or
Able to work outdoors for an entire shift in all weather conditions
● Flexibility to work regular mornings, evenings, and weekends
● Ensuring the quality control is met (basic maintenance) on the scooters and bikes
● Performing other device-related tasks assigned through the central communications platform
● Able to ride scooter or e-bike as required
● Someone who is a fast learner and comfortable working with technology, communicating
● Self-starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” attitude
● Someone who has a great work ethic and willing to be hands on
YOU WILL NEED to be aged 18 or over to apply for this role
● You will need a suitable smartphone with a data plan to perform this role (generally an Apple
or Android device from 2020 or newer)
Pay Rate: $17.00