Website Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre
Please note: this opportunity is posted by Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre on behalf of the employer.
• Personal Care Experience
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Alzheimer’s Care
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Complete a Vulnerable Sector Police Check (within the last 3 months)
• Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance and Clean Driver’s abstract (required if driving clients)
• Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate
Looking for people willing to learn and who want to do meaningful work!
We service Oshawa, Whitby, Pickering, Ajax, Courtice, Bowmanville, Port Perry and surrounding areas. We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Primary responsibilities.
Medical Requirements (i.e. vaccinations): Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate