Please note: this opportunity is posted by Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre on behalf of the employer.
- Adhere to all Code of Conduct in the house
- Need to hold people accountable
- Taking men to evening groups such as NA/CR/AA per schedule Being a support to men in recovery
- Light housekeeping in evening such as clean up and Laundry
- Willingness to work alone
- Prefer experience working with Homeless/Addiction
- Holding a Drivers License. First Aid training, or willing to get obtain
- Prefer Police check
Certificates Required: First Aid, but if not, we provide.
Pay Rate: $20.00 hourly to start
Benefits (Yes/No?): Yes after 30 days