Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre
Number of positions: 1 Full time and 2 part-time
Work Hours: weekdays and weekends between 11 AM and 8:30 PM (Flexible schedule, morning shift 11:00am – 4:00pm, evening shift 4:00pm – 8:30pm and weekends.)
Own Transportation Required: No
Start Date: Immediately
· You will be the face of our brand on the front lines, energizing our guests every day. Y
· You’ll provide fun, educational and accurate service.
· You’ll resolve any service issues and make sure guests walk away “happii”.
· You’ll prepare and stock food, assemble orders and adhere to operational policies.
· But we also want to hear YOUR ideas! Thoughts on menu innovation, local events and team outings are not just welcomed here, but celebrated.
· Interest in the brand mission and willingness to contribute to a positive team culture
· Enthusiasm to provide our guests with an exceptional experience
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required: Retail or quick service restaurant experience in a fast-paced environment an asset (e.g. hostess, server, cashier, cook)
Medical Requirements (ie. vaccinations): all Covid protocols being followed
Company Culture: How do you embody our brand? It’s about living & breathing our 5 People Values. You’ll see these in the back of your store, but they are also on the walls of our HQ office. They apply to every member of the brand family!
Live Without Regret: We are true to our word. We do what we say we will do when we say we will do it. We live with integrity.
Try New Things: We take risks. We innovate. We seek new experiences. We are always learning.
Are Good to One Another: We are considerate of our guests. Our teammates. Our environment. Ourselves.
Driven to Be Better: We are always pushing ourselves to the next level. We strive for more. We are stretching what’s possible.
Live Energized Lives: We are energized by the things we do, see, and eat everyday. We are fuelled by our brand.