Please note: this opportunity is posted by Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre on behalf of the employer.
- A wide range of core administrative related tasks
- Provide support to others in the organization including Managers, Superintendents, other employees, tenants and suppliers (our customers) as required
- This position performs front desk reception duties, coordinates office technology
- Provides statistical and analytical reports
- Key administration tasks in support of tenant services and other departments as required
- required to multi-task and accurate
- first point of customer contact, seek expedited response and resolution in support of laser focused customer service.
- This position also acts as a representative for our applicants, tenants and clients and provides quality customer service by actively listening to our customers, asking the right questions and offering solutions. It is expected that the candidate will deliver reliable solution focused responses to our customers with a sense of urgency, sound judgment and respect for customers’ time.
- Possess an upbeat positive attitude.
Education Required: Minimum High School diploma, Business or Office Administration, Social Services diploma is an asset
Certificates Required: N/A
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required: 3 years
Vaccination Required: Yes
Ideal Candidate for this Role:
- Will possess a high proficiency with computers, phones and tablets,
- with a thorough knowledge of MS Office and computer software including word processing, spreadsheets, and Outlook
- Have excellent organizational skills, the ability to work as part of (and support to) a team
- The skill to prioritize workloads in an ever-changing environment
- Possess the ability to provide superior service to a diverse and sometimes marginalized population