Please note: this opportunity is posted by Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre on behalf of the employer.
- Preparing and sending out charter quotes for both the King Air and Falcon Jet fleets.
- Answering telephones and communicating with clients throughout the entire charter sales process, from initial quote to flight preparation and post flight.
- Scheduling/dispatching aircraft, and flight following
- Making arrangements for Customs, Permits/VISAs, Fuel, Ground Transportation, Catering, or any other flight requirements.
- Completing post-flight paperwork and ensuring trip files are processed adequately for the Accounting Department.
- Completing any other duties as required.
- Proficient with MS Office products including Excel, Word, and Gmail.
- Experience with Aviation Software such as Bart/Seagil or any other quoting and scheduling software is an asset.
- Must have excellent planning, organizational, communication, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Flight dispatch experience an asset.
- Excellent mathematic skills
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and ensure accuracy of work. Knowledge of aviation and/or prior office administration skills is an asset.
- Ability to work with frequent changes in procedures, directions and outcomes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
Education Required: Post-secondary education preferred.
Certificates Required: None
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required: Prefer 1 year aviation, travel experience.
Vaccination Required: All employees to be double vaccinated.
Pay Rate: $25.00 / hour first 3 months (Training period)