Please note: this opportunity is posted by Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre on behalf of the employer.
We are looking for hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, and honest people.
Under the supervision of the Management on Duty, the duties and responsibilities of the Front of House Team Members include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Pleasantly serves guests face-to-face, takes orders and displays unwavering care for guests to provide a seamless dining experience
· Prepares beverages, desserts, assembles and packs orders meticulously
· Works harmoniously with the team on a daily basis and strives to cultivate positive professional working relationships with colleagues
· Upholds the company’s established policies, procedures and quality standards
· Contributes proactively to the success of the team, takes initiative to provide support to the team as needed
· Ensures front of house work areas are clean and tidy, assists with front of house dishes and equipment
Certificates Required: Obtain Food Handler’s Certificate within 30 days of employment
Vaccination Required: No
Competitive Pay and Development Opportunities: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
Other benefits of joining our team include:
- College Scholarship opportunities
- Employee meal discounts
- Leadership opportunities
- Personal and professional development
Describe the Ideal Candidate for this Role:
- Must be cheerful, enthusiastic, and excited about giving our guests REMARKABLE Service
- Customer focused mindset with compassion for colleagues, guests and the restaurant
Pay Rate: $17.00 – $17.50/hour