– Resolve customer issues by troubleshooting and
repairing their electronic devices
– Repair electronic devices as they are entered in
– Ensure work order is added in Click-Up then
communicate with front desk staff on progress of
repair tickets and .
– Intake arriving stock and organize as needed.
– Maintain professional demeanor at work and tidy
– Deliver world-class customer service
– Be responsible for inventory management
– Knowledge of iPhones, Samsung, and other smartphone repair techniques.
– Ability to perform micro-soldering repairs.
– Ability to diagnose device issues and perform complex board level troubleshooting.
Education Required: High School diploma or equivalent preferred / Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required: at least 2 years
We’ve been providing software upgrading, phone unlocking, and screen repair services for over eight years. We offer sales of new, used, and refurbished phones and accessories. Our commitment to customer satisfaction has ensured return clientele, positive feedback, and referrals. In addition to new phones, a major part of our business is selling A plus graded phones which are as brand new as a freshly unboxed phone. Our certified graded phones are of the highest quality.
Describe the Ideal Candidate for this Role: – A love for people and the devices that enrich their lives
– One or more years of customer service
– A willingness to learn and leverage sales resources
– Reliable and flexible when it comes to dealing with difficult situations
– The ability to quickly adapt to an ever-changing environment
– Ability to work a flexible retail schedule
– 6 months + experience with product service support or electronics troubleshooting
– Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Strong teamwork and collaboration skills