Please note: this opportunity is posted by Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre on behalf of the employer.
In this role, you will engage and connect with our customers by providing excellent customer service.
- You will be an expert in product and use this expertise to educate, inform, inspire and outfit the customer
- You will offer information to the customer on current merchandise assortment, store promotions and events, and execute operational processes effectively and efficiently
- Your goal is to bring our brand to life for our customers while building brand loyalty and delivering with productivity
- All associates are expected to become experts of the brand’s selling behaviors, leveraging these behaviors with every customer who walks through our doors and allowing us to provide a premium customer experience
- Acknowledge and assist customers; locate merchandise efficiently using various methods; answer questions quickly and accurately
- Offer style and outfit suggestions to the customer, utilizing mannequins and displays for inspiration
From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
Describe the Ideal Candidate for this Role:
Someone who is eager to learn, interested in fashion. Comfortable speaking with all guests and able to work in a group setting or comfortable solo tasking.
Pay Rate: $15.50 per hour