1. Sourcing potential new customers and business
2. Maintaining regular/strong contact with existing
3. Traveling to the customer’s location to discuss
about our product range.
4. Demonstrating the technical features and
benefits of our products.
5. Composing tender documents and customer
6. Advising customers on technology upgrades and
7. Building a strong dealer network.
8. Generating purchase orders and sales receipts.
9. Attending product training courses and
seminars and participating in exhibitions.
10. Meeting sales targets.
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Professional and friendly demeanor.
– Strong communication skills.
– Basic knowledge of computer systems and Office Software.
– Ability to meet sales and commission targets.
– Ability to travel. Preferred Skills:
– Previous experience as a sales executive selling laboratory testing equipment.
– Strong knowledge of laboratory equipment for quality control & research.
Education Required: Post-Secondary or higher
Certificates Required: electrical certificate / lab tech certificate (ideal)
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required: Minimum 1-year experience in Sales
Describe the Ideal Candidate for this Role:
Electrical knowledge handyperson strong organizational skills some warehouse experience