Please note: this opportunity is posted by Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre on behalf of the employer.
- Apprentice will work under supervision, perform preventative maintenance, run inspections,
- Make repairs to a wide variety of vehicles as well as maintaining shop cleanliness and equipment
- Level 2 or higher Automotive Apprentice required
- Membership in the Ontario College of Trades is required
Education Required: Level 2 or higher Automotive Apprentice required
Certificates Required: Level 2 or higher Automotive Apprentice required
Pay: Start at $19 with an opportunity to increase with experience and education level.
Independent busy local garage
Ideal Candidate for this Role:
- Motivated, Reliable, Dependable
- 23 years or older
- Friendly and Professional