DRUHC recognizes the dignity and potential of each person. We offer an employment culture where a positive attitude and commitment to continuous improvement are highly valued and considered the foundation of our decision making, work practices and success of the organization. We hope you will become and continue to be a valuable and integral member of our team.
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the Completion of data entry.
- Inputs data into Ministry data base and in-house tracking systems within required time frames
- Complies with contractual obligations as set out in the program guidelines, contracts and/or agreements
- Prepares closed client files for archive storage
- When required provides reception and resource coverage during lunch and in absence of designated staff
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Program Managers and Co-Executive Directors
- Advise management of concerns in entering data and information missing from client files that impede in the data entry
- Maintains strict confidentiality of Service users and agency matters during and after work hours
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Knowledge and/or training of:
- CaMS data-entry requirement
- Understanding of MLTSD data requirements and Reports
- Professional business and telephone manner.
- Office administration practices and procedures.
- Operation of general office equipment and computers.
- Accuracy of data entry
- Strong organizational, administrative and data entry skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – understanding of Simply Accounting
- Typing of minimum 50 wpm – high attention to detail
- Multi-task, solve problems and adapt to change.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Operate a multi-line telephone system.
- >1 year experience in office administration or related field.
- Previous customer service experience
- Sitting at a desk for long periods of time; heavy computer usage.
- Multiple requests, deadlines and interruptions.
- Interacting with the public on a one-to-one basis
- Little exposure to hazards
How to Apply: Please send your Resume and Cover Letter with Attention to DRUHC Careers (email@example.com)
The Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre encourages applications from members identified of the four designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), The Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We wish to thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.