Please note: this opportunity is posted by Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre on behalf of the employer.
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will architect, design, build, and test embedded software. In this role, you will participate in the design and implementation of both the prototype and development of various technologies needed. The successful candidate will also demonstrate excellent development practices and seamless collaboration.
Software development requires deep collaboration across many disciplines that directly impact various user immersions. In this position, you will quickly solve problems, generate big ideas, work in new technology areas, drive concepts into prototypes, and envision how those prototypes transition to a bustling hotel environment. You will join a team of A-Players and experts exploring new concepts through to implementation.
- Experience with embedded software design and programming in C/C++ for development, debugging, testing and performance analysis
- Experience in understanding hardware, clock-level issues, bridges, delays, interrupts, clock gating, polling etc.
- Experience building software for complex embedded systems or custom SoCs
- Experience partnering and/or collaborating across multiple teams
- Must be proficient in: Software development, Coding, Computer Science
Education Required: Diploma in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required: 4+ years of experience in embedded software development
We foster great leaders who ensure employees feel valued, with a common vision of purpose and success.
Pay: $67,000 – $75,000 Annually