Please note: this opportunity is posted by Durham Region Unemployed Help Centre on behalf of the employer.
- Participate in Local Awareness campaigns in the residential communities, and/or high traffic points in the city
- Neighborhood canvassing
- Engaging with members of the public
- Fundraise on behalf of charities and Non-Profit clients
- Daily one on one interaction with potential donors
- Experience in sales, fundraising, hospitality and public relations is an asset but not required.
Vaccination Required: No
Company Culture: Our culture stands out as being one of inclusion diversity, camaraderie and equal opportunity.
Ideal Candidate for this Role:
- Quick Learner, with a great attitude
- Enthusiastic personality
- A desire to make a difference
- Effective communication skills
- ability to present information clearly