Number of positions: 2
Work Hours: Monday – TBD
Pay: $15.50 + $2.00 government “top up”
Co-pay after 3 months
Education / Certificates Required:
A diploma in early childhood education from an Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technology is an asset.
Registration with the College of ECEs is an asset.
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required:
At least 1 year of experience working in a daycare environment.
- Prepared and developed programs for children in different age groups.
- Innovative and dynamic personality.
- Ability to work independently in different environments and with different people.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with children, teachers, and parents.
- Ability to engage and teach little children and get down to their level every day.
- CPR and first aid training.
Medical Requirements (ie. vaccinations):
Full Covid Vaccination; proof of other standard immunizations; 2 step TB test