Location: Pickering, ON
Number of positions: 1-2
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Pay: $14.50/ hour
Benefits (Yes/No?): Yes – Manulife Benefits Package
Education Required: Registered or on the path to pursue enrollment through College of Trades (required)
Certificates Required: Ideal
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required: 1+ years is ideal
Own Transportation Required: No
Start Date: ASAP
- Performs health, safety and sanitization procedures as necessary
- Performs routine salon functions and service fundamentals (ie. hair and scalp treatments; cuts and styles hair; chemical treatments; color services; works with wigs, hairpieces, extensions, etc.)
- Assists lead stylists as necessary
- Love to Serve others
- Team Leader
- **Coachable (employer is willing to train a candidate who is passionate for the trade and willing to pursue long term).
- Ability to easily connect with other.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable offering hair advise and services.
**Successful candidates will be required to submit valid proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. 2-doses (2-doses + booster preferred)
- Salon & Spa
- Tranquil and relaxed
Social Interaction: High and important
Describe the Ideal Candidate for this Role:
- Personable/ people-person
Communication: High and effective