Number of positions: 2
Work Hours: Monday – TBD
Pay: $15.75 + $2.00 government “top up”
Benefits (Yes/No?): Co-pay after 3 months
Education / Certificates Required:
A diploma in early childhood education from an Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technology is an asset.
Registered with the College of ECE.
Number of Years of Previous Experience Required: At least 2 years of experience working in a daycare environment.
- Prepared and developed programs for children in different age groups.
- Innovative and dynamic personality.
- Ability to work independently in different environments and with different people.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with children, teachers, and parents.
- Ability to engage and teach little children and get down to their level every day.
- CPR and first aid training.
Medical Requirements (ie. vaccinations):
Full Covid Vaccination; proof of other standard immunizations; 2 step TB test