Location: Remote work during Covid – Hybrid is Ideal (Oshawa – Toronto)
Number of positions: 1
Pay: – $100,000 – $120,000
Salary: $55,000 to $65,000 – depending on experience and direct relationships with potential customers
Commissions: To be discussed in the first interview. Very incentive based, with climbing bonuses
Benefits (Yes/No?): No
Education Required: This is a full-time position that requires working Monday to Friday from around 9 AM to 5 PM. This position is currently remote, but will require some office collaboration and Southern Ontario car travel in the near future.
Own Transportation Required: yes
Start Date: Immediately
- Cold call and cold social outreach to potential leads
- Use of Salesforce as a CRM tool
- Combine LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook and our leads lists to fuel building relationships
- Understand who the key decision makers are
- Exceed performance targets, goals and objectives
- Manage external and internal relationships effectively, cultivate new partnerships
- Maintain knowledge of market trends and competitive landscape
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through availability
- Communication and effective follow up
- Build relationships at business and networking events and utilize your current relationships
- Recommend ways for us to improve our sales strategy
- We do not want you to get bogged down by processes. Your projects will be managed by a Project Manager so that you can focus on what you love to do…selling!
Company Culture: Render Developments is a 3D architectural rendering company that combines custom computer programming and visual marketing assets. We aim to delight real estate developers, bringing their projects to life with leading edge visual experiences. We are hiring for an ambitious and forward thinking Senior Sales Executive to work across North America.
What you can expect from Render Developments:
Investment in the tools you need to succeed. Tools like: Salesforce, Sales Navigator and other lead generation support methods Personal development courses: if you need it, we want to support it
Upper management willing to support your sales calls
Investment in your sales development. A true desire to see you develop as a leader
Describe the Ideal Candidate for this Role: You are an exceptionally process driven person who understands the ins-and-outs of selling marketing solutions. You are able to develop and execute on sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs. You possess a talent for responding effectively to market direction, customer needs and competitive positioning. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have very strong communication and presentation skills.
You consider yourself to be a sales leader, and love to exceed targets. Your relationships with real estate developers are seen as a head start for this role, but are not critical. If you are passionate about real estate developer marketing solutions, we would like to hear from you.