Canada’s ANTI-RACISM STRATEGY
The Government of Canada has implemented an Anti-Racism Strategy for Canada.
The Anti-Racism Action Program (ARAP) is key component of the strategy.
The program aims to:
- Support communities confronting racism and discrimination
- Promote intercultural and interfaith understanding
- Foster equitable opportunities to participate fully in
- Promote and engage in discussions on multiculturalism, diversity, racism and religious discrimination at the domestic and international levels
- Strengthen research and evidence to build understanding of the disparities and challenges faced by racialized and religious minority communities, and Indigenous peoples.
We will soon share more about DRUHC’s involvement with the ARAP and how we are working to address barriers to employment, justice and social participation among Indigenous Peoples, racialized communities and religious minorities.
Read JOB SEEKER – December 2021 – Evolution of Employment
Image provided by www.1COMMUNITY1.ca